£40k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Job type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: Very Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a family run independent fit out and building company in Runcorn.
As QS you will be working mainly from the office, however, the sites are nationwide. You will have a background in fit-out and construction. You will be required to manage and procure sub-contractors, measurements, payments, valuations, variations and general contract admin.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a QS role within the construction industry
- Should hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or HNC in Construction
- Have an astute sense of commercial awareness and be an effective communicator.
- You must be able to work independently, under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- The ability to work in a team environment is essential and you will need a sound knowledge of standard forms of contracts.
Attractive salary and benefits package
Career development opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Michelle Smith at Thorn Baker on 07766 825200 or email@example.com.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, Fit-out, Construction