£240 - 250 per day
about 1 month ago
Title: Freelance Project Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Rate: £250 per day
Status: Live with immediate start following interview process
Leading international construction consultancy is seeking a Freelance Project Surveyor to join the team. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that prides themselves on delivering high quality projects across all sectors of the built environment on some of the largest and most exciting schemes across the world. This company is very well established in the industry and has built long-standing relationships with key clients who continue to offer repeat business.
- Record keeping and reporting of the procurement process
- Pre-qualification of potential Trade Contractors
- Preparation of detailed pricing schedules from drawings & specifications
- Issuing tender packages
- Reviewing, analysing and comparing tender returns
- Charing and recording tender interviews
- Preparation of recommendation reports for Client sign off
- Issuing contract documentation
- Good contracting background, you will have worked with solid main contracting companies
- 5-10 years post qual experience.
- Degree & chartered preferred/working towards
- Located within an hour of Marlborough – Site based
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for an internationally recognised company on an exciting project
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email@example.com
Key skills: Surveyor, Construction, Professional, Residential, Commercial, Leisure, High End, Heritage