£30k - 35k per year
18 days ago
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: South West – Bristol & Surrounding Areas
Job type: Construction
Salary / Rate: £30-£35,000 commensurate with experience
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Quantity Surveyor with experience of pricing dry-lining works to join a well established and expanding sub-contractor in Bristol. This friendly, motivated team are nationally recognised as a leading specialist, and with a busy order book and strong client base they require a commercially astute QS with an understanding of dry-lining to join them on a permanent basis.
- Preparation of tenders and contract documents
- Managing multiple projects from cradle to grave
- Thorough and detailed understanding of relevant compliance and legislation
- Understanding of risk
- Undertake cost analysis for construction projects using keen commercial awareness and outstanding numerical skills
- Communication and relationship building with Project Managers, Clients and on-site staff
- Produce accurate and timely payment reports and all other documentation
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong understanding of dry lining industry and previous QS experience of dry-lining projects (ceiling partitions, screeding, plastering, partitioning, ceiling install etc)
- Relevant qualification or equivalent work experience, e.g HNC, HND or Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Driving license
What's in it for you?
Friendly team environment
Well established, thriving business
Competitive salary to £35,000 commensurate with experience
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: QS, Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Dry-lining, Screeding, Partition, Plastering, Commercial