£30k - 40k per year
6 days ago
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £40,000
Leading flooring contractor who specialise in commercial floor installations are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar position and will be based in the Liverpool area.
This position will be mainly office based but will require some travel to site. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be working on varied projects within the commercial, education, retail and hospitality sectors.
Overview of Duties include:-
- Preparation and Submission of Tenders and Quotations
- On Site Surveys and Measures
- Monitoring project expenditure against tender figures
- Following contractual procedures and ensuring that correct notices are given
- Ensuring that correct records are being maintained on all contracts
- Tracking payments received and following up on payment shortfalls
- Discussing and negotiating final accounts with clients
- Monthly reporting
- Providing commercial support and advice to colleagues
Degree in Quantity Surveying
Minimum 5 years’ postgraduate experience with a construction subcontractor
Commercially minded with strong numerical skills
Excellent communication skills
Competent user of MS office programmes
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable salary to £40,000 (DOE)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Commercial, Flooring, Subcontractor