£45k - 50k per year
5 months ago
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: London - Greenwich
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £50,000 per annum
Expanding company, exciting sector, innovative and sustainable construction projects - what more could you want from your next role?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in a great working environment.
This company has a strong pipeline of work and are an innovative major player in the Modular Housing industry.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for the commercial delivery of residential development schemes.
You will be:
- Ensuring completion of all contract documentation and sub-contract documentation
- Preparing monthly reports for presentation to senior managers
- Monitoring risk and opportunity schedules and managing risk from commencement to completion
- Providing input and cost and value engineering advice and attending design team meetings
- Check and ensure compliance and issuing of timely payment and pay less notices to subcontractors
- Controlling, monitoring and improving commercial processes and deliver the objectives and targets for the contract teams
Minimum 5 years’ Quantity surveying experience in Residential / Housebuilding sector
Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
Commercially Astute with strong numerical skills
Problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable salary to £50,000 per annum (DOE)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: QS, Quantity Surveyor, Residential, Housing, New Homes, New Build