£300 per day
6 months ago
Title: Freelance Quantity Surveyor
Rate: Flexible to attract (Outside IR35)
Location: Lincoln (Office Based)
Sector: Interiors, Re-furb, Fit-Out
A Freelance opportunity to join a marker leader within the fit out sector who has more than 20 years of experience, this company has worked with clients across a wide range of sectors including commercial office, industrial, retail, education and healthcare, providing expert knowledge and delivering the highest quality of finish. This company provide quality commercial interior design solutions to create a fresh, new look for all businesses.
- Manage projects from initial enquiry, from the estimating team to agreement of final account.
- Produce monthly cost-value reconciliation reports.
- Ensure subcontractor measures are correct and work closely with the site team to get our trusted partners paid the correct amount, on time.
- Contribute positively to the successful mobilisation of secured contracts.
- Create and maintain strong and positive working relationships with customers
- Quantity Surveyor with demonstrable interior works experience.
- Experience of working across the Commercial, Retail, education and retail sectors
- A construction degree or HNC is preferred but not essential.
- Be organised and confident with your abilities
- Be resilient and work well under pressure
- Strong verbal and communication skills
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Refurbishment, Commercial, QS, Quantity Surveyor, Interiors, Fit out, CVR