£40k - 45k per year + Car Allowance, Bonus
13 days ago
Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus Car Allowance, Package
Sector: Housing / Build
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a unique housing developer in the East Midlands region . As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the Quantity Surveying function on allocated contracts within the Residential sector, including new build housing, extra care, and high-rise apartments. This company really belives in the power of their people who have come from a wide range of skills and backgrounds, these people have heavily contributed to this company becoming one of the top home-builders, with a 5 star rating in the UK. You can expect this company to care about your well-being, they value diversity and inclusion, offer a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
- You will have a reputation for integrity, maturity, and sound business judgement; be totally comfortable working in a team environment; and possess the creativity, commercial expertise, and commitment to successfully play an important role with the commercial and site teams.
- You will bring a track record in working within a successful team which would include profit maximisation, robust financial, commercial acumen, and a good understanding of risk.
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor or developer, specifically on Design and Build, new build, and refurbishment projects, as well as sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
- Positive attitude towards teamwork
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary and package
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Share scheme
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Support with a professional membership
- Agile working arrangements.
For further information relating to this role and a full job specification, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Housing, Residential, Build, Commercial, Quantity Surveyor, QS, Surveying, Construction