£26k - 40k per year
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Construction are a nationwide recruitment company with offices across the UK which includes our established team based in the centre of Bristol. Thorn Baker have been trading in Bristol for over 16 years and we are proud to be able to call ourselves one of the top 3 construction recruitment companies in the South West with many well established relationships with clients and candidates.
We have a great track record of promoting from withing and setting out clear career paths
Title: Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Construction, Trades & Labour, Sales
Salary: £26,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
Due to a huge demand in our services in our Bristol office Trades & Labour Team are looking for a Recruitment Consultant. Thorn Baker Construction are a nationwide recruitment company with offices across the UK which includes our established team based in the centre of Bristol. Thorn Baker have been trading in Bristol for over 16 years and we are proud to be able to call ourselves one of the top 3 construction recruitment companies in the South West with many well established relationships with clients and candidates.
- 1 Year + experience in Recruitment / Sales
- Social and have a genuine interest in people
- Strong IT and Social Media Skills
- Organised, Resilient with a desire to succeed
- A background in either sales or service led roles
- Full driving licence
Construction recruitment is booming and there hasn't been a better time to get into the industry and demand is high so with Thorn Bakers name behind you it really does set you up for success in the future.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent structured training programme, set out from day 1
- Genuine career progression
- Modern office environment, we have bespoke fitted out offices on Prince Street, Bristol
- After initial training we can offer a flexible working pattern, which includes home working
- We have numerous reward programs and competitions which include hotel breaks, activity days, holidays and high street vouchers
- Own laptop and mobile
- Free weekly fruit supply and regular themed sales days which more often than not includes food!
- We have been voted among the Times top 100 small companies to work for several times over the years.
- A strong mentor and manager who inspires and leads by example
Year one OTE tends to be between £32,000 - £40,000 > year 2 quite often is between £40,000 to £50,000 > year 3 and beyond can be extremely exciting and the sky's the limit
So if the above sparks your interest and you'd like to find out more please call the Bristol office on 01172033444 and ask for Jack or Richard
We are excited to talk to you!
Key Skills: Sales, Recruitment, Construction, Telesales, Consultant, Field Sales, Trades, Labour