£19k - 24k per year
Consultant - Notts
about 1 month ago
Due to a huge demand for our services in our Nottingham office, we are looking for a 360 recruitment consultant.
Thorn Baker is a nationwide recruitment company with offices across the Uk which includes our established team based in the city centre of the awesome Nottingham.
Thorn Baker has been trading in Nottingham for over 30 years and we are proud to be able to call ourselves one of the top 3 construction recruitment companies in the area with many well-established relationships with clients and candidates.
We have a great track record of turning people with zero recruitment experience into successful consultants & managers.
We are looking for individuals that
- can commute to Nottingham town centre on a regular basis
- pretty social and have a genuine interest in people
- able to pick things up quite quickly
- reasonably organized
- ideally, have a background in either sales or service led roles
Construction recruitment is booming and there hasn't been a better time to get into the industry and demand is high so with Thorn Bakers' name behind you it really does set you up for success in the future.
It is a competitive market out there when looking for a new career so here's a few other key areas that set us apart
- The heart of our business is our team - we have a well-established team with an excellent management structure who know exactly how to onboard new people and give you the start you need
- Our training plan is bespoke to ourselves and over the last 6 years it has produced consultants who now count themselves among our top 5 performers - year in year out
- We are based in the city center and we have recently renovated our offices in the center of Nottingham.
- After initial training, you can look forward to blended working that will involve some working from home
- We have numerous reward programs and competitions running on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Every person has their own laptop and mobile from day one
- We have been proud to be among the Times' top 100 small companies to work for several times over the years.
- Year one OTE tends to be between £27,000 - £30,000 > year 2 quite often is between £30,000 to £40,000 > year 3 and beyond can be extremely exciting and the sky's the limit
So if the above sparks your interest and you'd like to find out more apply and today we are excited to talk to you.