£18k - 20k per year + Package
9 months ago
Job title: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Location: West Yorkshire –Wakefield, Leeds, Dewsbury, Pontefract, Barnsley, Huddersfield
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £20,000 basic & benefits
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a 50 years established modular manufacturer, as an entry level Sales & Marketing Assistant.
This is a business with a long history within the modular construction sector, innovative in its approach and prides itself on delivering technical excellence.
As Sales and Marketing Assistant, you will be supporting the Sales and Marketing function with the business. This will be a varied role where you will be:
- Responding to enquiries generated from marketing activity and handing over to the sales team
- Booking appointments for the Sales Team as needed
- Using your full understanding of the features and benefits of the company’s products to enable marketing and identification of export opportunities
- Managing existing advertising and marketing budget
- Researching targeted sectors and clients for funding streams, local initiatives, legislation changes etc., so that overall marketing and sales strategy is focused accordingly
- Setting up process for tracking OJEU and other forms of tender notices
- Completing PQQ’s when required
- Organising presentations to target sector/client audiences and produce PowerPoint presentations for specific projects
- Ensuring website optimisation
- Developing strategy for integrating the existing standalone marketing and sales databases.
- Producing mail shot listings and manage despatch and follow ups in line with business plan
- Providing accurate regular information and commercial intelligence to facilitate continual updating of the company's computerised Marketing Information System as well as providing regular updates on competitor activity
Previous experience within a sales & marketing role
Previous construction industry experience desirable
Strong attention to detail
Previous experience within an office environment
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Competent use of MS office
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable basic salary to £20,000 per annum plus benefits and an opportunity to grow and develop you skills within a friendly team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Sales, Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Construction, Modular Construction