£70k - 75k per year + Package
about 2 months ago
Job title: Sales & Marketing Director
Location: National – London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Swindon, Reading, Oxford, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Cambridge, Sheffield, Hull, Blackpool, Middlesbrough
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £75,000, OTE to £100,000+
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales & Marketing Director to join a 50 years established modular manufacturer based in the North of England.
This is a business with a long history within the modular construction sector, innovative in its approach and prides itself on delivering technical excellence.
As Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the development of the permanent modular sales on a national basis. With a team of highly motivated sales professionals, you will be:
- Creating, developing and implementing strategic market plan for sales in line with business strategy.
- Promoting the business as the go-to manufacturer of Permanent Modular Buildings.
- Analysing opportunities with current and prospective customers to business objectives
- Developing key relationships identified to provide a long term profitable business
- Working in conjunction with other departments within for successful bids and maximising framework opportunities
- Drive the negotiation and close sales with a focus on delivering profitable business
- Attending sales meetings, Conferences and Exhibitions on behalf of the company
- Lead, support and communicate with sales team
- Setting standards and leading by example.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience, senior sales within Permanent Modular industry or Construction Main Contracting (essential)
- Experience of Framework selling (Governments NHS, DFE)
- Self-starting attitude with strong organisation skills
- Drive and “can do” attitude, with a proven track record of sales closure in a medium to long term sales process
- Analytical skills and demonstrable experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of high level presentations essential
- Previous experience managing a Sales team
- PC literate with experience of the Microsoft Suite of Packages
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable basic salary to £75,000, OTE to £100,000+, company vehicle, pension and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work for a well-established market leading business.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.