£24k - 25k per year + OTE & Benefits
3 months ago
Job title: Sales Executive
Location: Suffolk / Essex – Ipswich, Dedham, Ardleigh, Colchester, Braintree, Tiptree, Maldon, Braintree, Chelmsford
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum, OTE to £50,000 & benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive to join a leading housing developer with a history of creating well-designed sustainable communities for over 50 years. This is a business that is proud to hold a well-regarded capability for delivering award-winning developments, recognised by the NHBC and industry-leading Commercial, Design and Customer Service bodies.
As Sales Executive you will be focusing on driving sales of new build homes, taking responsibility for ensuring a smooth sales process and ensuring an excellent service to your clients.
You will be:
- Taking ownership of the housing development, making it inviting to prospective clients
- Responsible for the entire purchasing process from initial enquiry to completion
- Proactively searching for target customers and booking appointments
- Following up leads and ensuring customer satisfaction is of the highest standard
- Making sure all administrative and reporting requirements are met
- Making sure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR, and other marketing events are done proactively to help fulfil sales targets
- Making sure the health and safety of customers, colleagues, and other parties whilst on site is in accordance with legal requirements
Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Sales within the housebuilding sector
Knowledge of NHBC
Previous experience selling new build housing
Strong IT Skills
Confident and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
Basic Salary £25,000 per annum with OTE to £50,000
Excellent package of benefits
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Sales, Sales Executive, New Homes, Residential, New Build, NHBC, Housing Developer