£22k - 25k per year + OTE & Benefits
about 1 month ago
Job title: Sales Executive (9 Month Contract)
Job type: New Build Sales
Salary / Rate: £25,000 basic, Bonus & Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive to join a market leading company within the house building sector. An instantly recognisable name within the industry, with customer service excellence at the core of everything they do.
You will be joining a passionate and supportive team environment, focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and achieving sales targets.
Reporting to the Sales manager and working collaboratively with the sales team, you will be helping to build a new community and take responsibility for an important period in your customer's lives, helping them with what will be the biggest purchase they will likely ever make. You will be:
- Taking ownership of the housing development, making sure it looks immaculate and inviting as well as being responsible for the entire purchasing process.
- Pro-actively searching for target customers and booking appointments with them
- Following up leads to ensure sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is of the highest standard
- Promoting and providing recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors so that your customers receive an efficient service against purchasing deadlines
- Making sure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames
- Making sure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR, and other marketing events are done pro-actively to help fulfil sales targets
- Making sure the health and safety of customers, colleagues, and other parties whilst on site is in accordance with legal requirements and company policy
Previous experience selling new build homes
Confident & outgoing nature with strong customer service skills
Able to work independently & as part of a team
Confident user of Microsoft packages
A full clean driving licence
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable basic salary to £25,000, OTE on sales and a positive and friendly working environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Housing, Homes, New Homes