£40k - 45k per year + Package
18 days ago
Job title: Sales Manager
Location: South East
Job type: Construction
Salary / Rate: Negotiable to £45,000 plus package
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager to join a well-established and successful manufacturer at the forefront of the off-site industry, with award winning, high quality timber frame panel systems.
This is a client driven business, priding itself on the service they provide to a diverse range of customers, from one off self-build projects to large developments.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive environment with a strong team focus.
Covering the South of England, and reporting to the company directors, you will be:
- Responsible for generating leads and closing sales
- Managing some existing accounts and developing new business
- Raising the business profile to sell the company’s timber frame systems
- Involved in the entire sales process from conception through to delivery
- Attending trade shows, CPD events and networking events to generate sales
Field Sales experience selling a Modular/ Timber frame Solution
Confident and outgoing individual
Able to develop strong relationships with contractors & house builders
Strong numerical skills
Full driving license
What's in it for you?
Basic Salary negotiable to £45,000 commensurate with experience
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Timber Frame, MMC, modular construction