£70k - 75k per year + Package
7 months ago
Job title: Sales Manager
Location: National – London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Swindon, Reading, Oxford, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Cambridge, Sheffield, Hull, Blackpool, Middlesbrough
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £75,000, OTE to £100,000+
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Sales professional to join a 50 years established modular manufacturer based in the North of England.
This is a business with a long history within the modular construction sector, innovative in its approach and prides itself on delivering technical excellence.
As Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the permanent modular sales on a national basis. With a team of highly motivated sales professionals, you will be:
- Creating, developing and implementing strategic market plan for sales in line with business strategy.
- Promoting the business as the go-to manufacturer of Permanent Modular Buildings.
- Analysing opportunities with current and prospective customers to business objectives
- Developing key relationships identified to provide a long term profitable business
- Working in conjunction with other departments within for successful bids and maximising framework opportunities
- Drive the negotiation and close sales with a focus on delivering profitable business
- Attending sales meetings, Conferences and Exhibitions on behalf of the company
- Lead, support and communicate with sales team
- Setting standards and leading by example.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience, senior sales within Permanent Modular industry or Construction Main Contracting (essential)
- Experience of Framework selling (Governments NHS, DFE)
- Self-starting attitude with strong organisation skills
- Drive and “can do” attitude, with a proven track record of sales closure in a medium to long term sales process
- Analytical skills and demonstrable experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of high level presentations essential
- Previous experience managing a Sales team
- PC literate with experience of the Microsoft Suite of Packages
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable basic salary to £75,000, OTE to £100,000+, company vehicle, pension and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work for a well-established market leading business.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.