Up to £60,000
about 1 month ago
Job title: Senior Buyer
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000
Sector: Offsite, Housing, Modular
An opportunity has been given to work for a top quality and sustainable modular housing company who have built over 200 ultra-low carbon homes. These homes are built using advanced technology and manufacturing in their 125,000 sq ft offsite factory. They are now looking for a Senior Buyer to deliver several of these projects in the Bristol area.
As a Senior Buyer, you will do the following:
- Negotiate with clients and develop relationships with supply chain partners.
- Have sole responsibility on several smaller commercial projects from bid to final accounts.
- Ensure that material availability and stock checks are in line with site programs.
- Deal with any contractual implications
- Liaise directly with the factory procurement team.
- Monthly contract review reports and CVR’s
- Your role will involve interim administration and settlement of supplier accounts
- Preparation for tender enquiries for materials and analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report
- Extensive experience in managing supply chain relationships
- Excellent product knowledge and supply chain networking
- Possess well developed inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively within a team and engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
What’s in it for You:
- Salary up to £60,000 depending upon experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subsidised Canteen
- Group Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Enhanced Paternity and Maternity Pay
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Senior buyer, Buyer, Commercial, New build, Housing, Sustainable homes, procurement, purchasing, category manager, modular, offsite, MMC, Housing, Residential