£38k - 42k per year
15 days ago
Job role: Senior Design Technician (Engineering)
Sector: Construction - Modular
Location: West Yorkshire
Our client, a leader in the Modular construction sector with a very strong client base and continuous growth in the sector is seeking an experienced, motivated and ambitious Senior Design Technician with strong technical acumen and an engineering manufacturing background to join the team on a permanent basis.
With decades-long experience in the sector and a large pipeline of projects, this company can offer a stable and secure working environment in an expanding area and plenty of growth opportunities. The team are friendly and professional and they pride themselves on the positive working environment offered.
- Ensure the business is supported with technical and engineering calculations
- Follow stringent quality management processes
- Prepare, verify, produce and check design / manufacturing manuals and paperwork
- Use strong IT skills and work in a fast pace, high volume environment with very strong attention to detail
- Work alongside other teams to ensure a quality product and customer service
- Problem solving
- Use of Vault and Inventor
- Technical and engineering manufacturing background / DfMA
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience
- Modular construction industry experience very highly regarded
- Strong IT skills, experience of Autodesk Vault and Inventor
- Demonstrable attention to detail and regard for design quality
- Team worker
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Work with a leading company in the sector who have an enviable client base and are expanding
- Internal growth opportunities
- Positive working environment
To apply, send your CV to this advert, or for more information contact Ngaire (Nyree) Wallace at Thorn Baker on email@example.com or 07792 381 034.
Key skills: DfMA, Design, Modular, Construction, Manufacturing, Design Technician, Engineering Technician, Autodesk, Vault, Inventor, Yorkshire, Leeds