Flexible Dependant on Experience
about 1 year ago
Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Very competitive plus strong benefits package
Sector: Manufacturing & Construction
Role status: Live with ASAP start - this organisation is producing essential buildings for key services, and operates within strict guidelines to ensure worker safety while providing an essential service. CVs will be reviewed immediately and interviews held over the next fortnight with safety checks in place.
Our client, a leading force in the building & manufacturing industry, is a major player in the production of essential buildings and are now seeking an additional member of the Commercial team to strengthen their capability to deliver a high quality construction service to key industries, particularly healthcare. Other sectors of operation include the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors. We are proud to be recruiting for this client who are producing crucial facilities for our health and care industries, while operating within government guidelines to protect their staff.
- Fully responsible for the Quality Management Systems within the brand, ensuring compliance and audits
- Leading and attending quarterly quality meetings
- Arranging all training for staff, including sourcing relevant courses as applicable
- Full responsibility for security clearances with all MoJ & MoD clients, workspace security
- Completing PQQ information in relation to Quality
Full detailed spec available on request
- Qualified to Degree/HND or HNC in Quantity Surveying or a similar commercial degree in construction.
- A full valid driving licence.
- Will need to be CSCS qualified.
- Be able demonstrate an appropriate level of experience in the construction industry as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Have experience of managing pre-construction activity
- Have experience of working on Education and Healthcare project in particular
- Be process driven but flexible in approach
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- This is a really great role where you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference to this successful business
- Opportunity to contribute to key industries and be part of a team manufacturing essential healthcare buildings
- Excellent benefits package
- Clear defined career path
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412.
Key skills: Quantity Surveying, Manufacturing, Production, Offsite, Modular, Education, Healthcare