£65k - 72k per year + car/allowance, bonus,pension,healthcare
01172 033 444
about 2 months ago
Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £72,000 + package
Sector: New Build Housing
This reputable housing developer is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Leeds team. This Leading and prestigious House Builder are a 5 star HBF rated business and are renowned for their high quality homes. They work collaboratively and creatively to ensure outcomes are sustainable, cost effective and pragmatic.
- As a Senior Quantity Surveyor working within their wider Commercial, Estimating and Buying team, you will be responsible for supervising, managing and advising on the financial and contractual aspects of multiple construction projects.
- You will provide a range of cost control and financial reporting duties across all aspects of construction work undertaken by the company.
- Experience as working as a Quantity Surveyor preferably from a Housing background.
- You will bring a track record in working within a successful team which would include profit maximisation, robust financial, commercial acumen, and a good understanding of risk.
- Positive attitude towards teamwork.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- CSCS card
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with sub-contractors and senior stakeholders.
For further information relating to this role and a full job specification, please contact Chloe Taquin of Thorn Baker on 07733314668 or drop her an email on email@example.com
Keys Skills: Commercial, QS, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Surveying, Construction, Housing, Housing Developer, House Builder, Leeds, Wakefield, Yorkshire