£60k - 65k per year + Benefits
7 months ago
Job title: Senior Quantity surveyor
Location: Wiltshire –Amesbury, Salisbury, Andover, Winchester, Marlborough, Devizes, Warminster, Swindon, Reading, Oxford, London
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to 65,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established family owned business based near Salisbury.
This is a growing consultancy with a passion for historic buildings and a modern approach to conservation which will see you working on varied projects within both the public and private sector, from high end residential, and commercial new builds to conservation and listed building works.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will have a focus on commercial delivery of heritage projects with your client’s timescale, budget and satisfaction at the forefront of everything you do. You will be:
- Cost estimating
- Completion of all contract and sub-contract documentation
- Monitoring risk and opportunity schedules and managing from commencement to completion
- Providing input, cost value engineering advice and attending design meetings
- Ensuring compliance and issuing of timely payment to subcontractors
- Control, monitor and improve commercial processes and deliver the objectives and targets for assigned projects
BSc or HND equivalent in Quantity Surveying
Minimum of 7 years’ Quantity Surveying experience with a main contractor
Experience of working on heritage buildings desirable
Strong negotiation skills
Excellent numerical skills
Competent user of MS Office packages
Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable salary to £65,000 per annum plus benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Senior Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, QS, Heritage, Historic Buildings, Listed Buildings, Conservation