7 months ago
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: South West – Exeter, Newton Abbot, Exmouth, Sidmouth, Honiton, Collumpton, Tiverton, Taunton, South Molton, Tavistock, Launceston
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a market leader in the housing sector.
This is a housing developer with an established a hard-earned reputation for delivery, quality and sector Knowledge, recognised as an innovative and collaborative industry leader.
You will be joining a business that works closely with governmental bodies, housing associations and local authorities throughout the country, focused on creating as many new homes as possible to help with the UK housing shortage.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will initially be the commercial lead for a major new town mixed tenure development in the South West Region.
You will be responsible for all commercial aspects of projects with values in excess of £5M, and be comfortable working in and managing your own team.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Professional membership of MCIOB or RICS
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the construction industry
- Should ideally have worked at a senior level ideally within a construction organisation
- Excellent account management and commercial experience
- Strong team player, with the entrepreneurial ability to operate and excel in a changing on- site environment.
- Well-developed analytical, oral and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
Market leading salary package DOE
Company car or car allowance
28 days holiday
Professional membership support
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: QS, Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Commercial, Residential, Housebuilding, Housing, New Homes, National Developer, Main Contractor, Main Contracting