£55k - 60k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Job title: Senior Technical Coordinator
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £60,000 + Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Senior Technical Coordinator to join a market leading company within the house building sector. This is an instantly recognisable name within the industry, with customer service excellence at the core of everything they do.
You will be joining a business committed to helping talented and driven individuals to build the career that they want, offering extensive opportunities for long-term development and a strong focus on delivering an inclusive company culture.
As Senior technical Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Technical Manager and working on large housing development projects. Your role will be focused on co-ordinating external design consultants, obtaining building control approvals, discharging planning conditions, ensuring mains services are procured and providing Construction Issue drawings for site starts.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining Technical Drawings and approvals
- Briefing and managing the external consultants
- Preparing the Design Programme
- Ensuring all statutory enquiries are submitted
- Overseeing the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval
- Ensuring that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme,
- Discharging of planning conditions
- Monitoring and controlling the Professional Fees budget
- Overseeing preparation of Brochure Plans, Conveyance Plans and Sales Area drawings.
- Attending site progress meetings and carry out site inspection
- Responding to site queries and resolving Technical/Construction issues
- Issuing drawings and information for construction
Construction related degree level or HNC/HND
Strong technical knowledge of both house and flat construction
Flair for design
Creative problem solver
A working knowledge of Building Regulations and NHBC standards
Excellent communication skills
Previous management skills, able to deal with multi-disciplined teams
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Technical, Technical Coordinator, Construction, Housing Residential, Housing developer, New Homes, NHBC