£45k - 50k per year
about 2 months ago
Job title: Senior Technical Coordinator
Location: St Albans
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £50,000 plus package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Technical Coordinator with residential experience to join well-established developer that has been building new homes for over 50 years.
A company firmly established as a market leader with a passion for building high quality new homes, whilst also creating vibrant, sustainable communities.
When joining this business your career will be both challenging and rewarding, with large investments in your learning and development.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Coordinator to join an upbeat and motivated technical team based in St Albans.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the design team through the detailed design stage
- Checking consultants’ designs
- Coordinating utility quotations; making recommendations and arranging payments
- Arranging chairing handovers for ground works, superstructure, construction issue & Sales
- Managing Building Regulation & NHBC conditions
- Providing relevant drawings and documents to Planner to clear planning conditions
- Attending Project review meetings
- Arranging H&S files
- Arranging for the site adoptions (S278, S38, S140)
Previous technical experience, from a Developer or Architectural Consultancy background
Previous experience working on residential projects
Degree educated in a construction relate discipline
Experience in dealing with highly complex technical drawings and plans
Building Regulations and NHBC standards knowledge
Excellent attention to detail
Able to build and maintain relationships
Strong IT skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Technical, Technical Coordinator, NHBC, Building regulations, New Homes, Housebuilding, Housing developer, Residential New build, Housing, Apartments