£40k - 45k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Job title: Senior Technical Coordinator
Location: West Midlands - Birmingham, Dudley, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Solihull, Redditch, Walsall
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Technical Coordinator to join an innovative modular manufacturer, offering turnkey solutions to housing providers, with focus on delivering high quality modular homes.
You will be joining an experienced, friendly, and supportive team environment, with a vision to provide eco-friendly, cost and time effective volumetric modular solutions that meet their client’s needs.
As Senior Technical Coordinator, you will be supporting the Operations Director to produce feasibility reports for tender enquires, visuals, site layouts and assisting in production of standard modular housing types, as well as overseeing junior design and technical team.
Duties will include:
- Providing technical support and information to relevant stakeholders
- Producing accurate and timely feasibility reports for new sites
- Reviewing designs, ensuring engineering constraints are analysed and addressed
- Updating existing housing designs
- Maintaining good understanding of Building Regulations
- Producing and submitting relevant information to planning department and liaising to ensure planning conditions are met
- Ensure relevant and up-to-date experience & knowledge of CAD, Revit and BIM is maintained.
- Attending meetings with external consultants and suppliers .
- Review and improve existing construction details and ensure updated drawings are issued.
- Obtain and check information from external architectural consultants, and suppliers and manufacturers for supplementing working drawings.
- Carry out site visits to inspect house types and discuss construction / manufacturing issues.
Minimum of 5 Years’ of residential construction experience, obtained within a housing developer
Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and BIM experience essential
Good understanding of construction methods and regulations
Excellent communication skills
Strong team player with previous management experience
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable salary to £45,000 (DOE) and the opportunity to join an innovative, growing business in an exciting sector of the construction industry.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Technical Coordinator, Technical, AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, residential, new build, house building, modular, modular housing, offsite construction