£19 - 21 per hour
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for experienced Shuttering Joiners to work on a project in Durham . Immediate starts are available, Ongoing work
- Work to drawings
- Erect formwork and falsework for concrete structures (columns, walls, decks etc)
- Install box-outs for doors, windows etc. as per specifications
- Work with engineers to mark levels for concrete pours
- Work with the banksman/ crane to place formwork/ falsework in position
- Ensure structures are plumb after concrete is placed
- Removing formwork/ falsework after concrete has cured
- Must have an in-date CSCS card.
- Two commercial relevant references.
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Available to start immediately.
For further information please call Sean on 0113 2444111 OR 07814 512 882
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great construction roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/job-search.