Up to 20% bonus and additional, enviable, package
about 1 year ago
Site Agent (Earthworks and Structures)
Up to £57000 + Package + Bonus
Thorn Baker is pleased to be working with a highly established, civil engineering, main contractor to recruit a Site Agent. The sucessful candidate will work on a £50M earthworks package on the prestigious HS2 contract in the Oxfordshire regon.
As an owner-managed business, they rely on traditional core values and a dynamic working environment which ensure a staff retention level like no other in the industry.
Thorn Baker's client is currently seeking an experienced Site Agent to manage circa £20 million of bulk earthworks and structures on a £50 million enabling works project in the Oxfordshire area.
As Site Agent you will
- Have experience working in a similar capacity for another civil engineering contractor
- Have project experience in excess of £15 million.
- Be responsible for the management of a Senior Engineer, Sub Agent and a General Foreman.
- Hold the relevant tickets to manage a site of this magnitude including CSCS, SMSTS and 1st Aid (minimum)
- Basic Salary up to £57000k
- Car or Car allowance
- up to 20% Bonus paid annually
- Opportunity to work for a very stable main contractor with a solid order book in the local regon until 2023
For further information relating to this role, please contact Ben Knight of Thorn Baker on 07861 251 504 or apply directly to the advert or via email email@example.com
Required: SMSTS, Civil Engineering, Earthworks, Infrastructure, CSCS, major projects, HS2, Site Agent, Site Manager