£40k - 47k per year
about 2 months ago
Role- Site Engineer
Location- Gloucester and surrounding areas
Salary- £40,000- £47,000 per annum + package
Thorn Baker is pleased to be working with a respected, family-owned business to recruit a Site Engineer who will be working on projects of varying types from infrastructure and drainage to construction of commercial and residential property.
The company in question pride themselves on their working environment and extremely high level of staff retention. They promote from within and assist and often fund the development of their staff members. A fantastic place to work with great benefits and a competitive salary
- Be involved with various engineering duties including as builts, relevant paperwork and general setting out duties.
- Perform volume calculations.
- Check technical designs and drawings to ensure they are followed correctly.
- Provide technical advice to other members of staff where required.
- Liaise with various stakeholders including client, local authority and internal staff members.
Thorn Baker's client is looking for someone who:
- Has a demonstrable background working on groundworks/infrastructure/construction projects
- Has a relevant degree in civil engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Has an occupation specific CSCS card.
- Highly competitive salary and various staff benefits
- Car allowance/car or truck plus fuel card
- The opportunity to work with a forward thinking company who really take the time and effort to ensure their staff remain happy and fulfilled
For further information relating to this role, please contact Ben Knight of Thorn Baker on 07861 251 504 or apply directly to the advert or via email email@example.com
Key skills: Site Engineer, CSCS, civil engineering, construction build, infrastructure, muckshifting, SMSTS