£45k - 60k per year
11 months ago
Title: Site Manager
Location: South Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Sector: Civils and Build, Residential
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £45 - £60k, plus company car, fuel card, and benefits. Flexible depending on experience
This multi-award winning Construction and Civil Engineering company has delivered numerous prestigious projects across the UK in the private property development and social housing sectors. Due to substantial and continuous growth, they are seeking a permanent Site Manager to be initially based on a major, long-term Residential project in South Lincolnshire. Steady and ongoing projects will be offered thereafter.
This company invests heavily in their staff and holds awards for Safety and Sustainability among their array of industry prizes. Their fantastic company culture includes a competitive package and perks such as company car, fuel card, mobile phone and life assurance, in addition to a focus on staff wellbeing and development including team walks and motivators to de-stress.
With forty years’ experience in the industry and a continued culture of technical expertise, quality, safety and teamwork you can be sure this role offers a fantastic chance for career development as well as a great company culture and working environment.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the construction site including sub-contractors, health and safety, quality and workmanship of labour
- Designing the short-term construction and scheduling programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion on time, to budget and to a high specification
- Responsible for the overall management and day to day running on site activity
- Manage all aspects of health and safety on site
- Responsible for all document control as part of the project control, including maintaining the Integrated Management System, policies and procedures.
- Experienced Construction Site Manager (full lifecycle including groundworks)
- Degree in construction or a related discipline will be highly regarded, but applicants with a different educational path also welcomed
- Experience in managing residential builds including groundworks would be advantageous
- Current CSCS card or equivalent to supervisor level, SMSTS and a First Aid at Work Cert
- Able to manage health and safety issues to Safe-T-Cert or a similar audited scheme such as ISO 18001
- IT Literate including MS Office, Word and Excel
- Full driving license
- Thorough understanding of health and safety obligations.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary, company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, life assurance (nb life assurance after 1 year service)
- 30-days holiday including bank holidays
- Unique chance to work for a multiple award winning company that has been recognised by RICS among other awarding bodies
- Be part of an organisation that has a reputation for delivering beautiful and unique projects in the private and social housing sectors
- Great company culture including a focus on mental health awareness, staff safety, career development
- Long-term, major Residential project followed by ongoing steady work on a permanent basis
Apply now buy submitting your CV, or for further information on the role please contact Ngaire Wallace of Thorn Baker on 0117 203 3444 for a confidential discussion.
Key Skills: Site Management, CSCS, SMSTS, Build, Civils, NHBC, Housing, Residential, Social Housing, Construction. ISO 18001