£40k - 45k per year
0203 036 0542
11 months ago
- Quality, privately-owned, high-spec residential developer
- Exceptional reputation, high staff retention, leading developer
About Our Client
A privately-owned housebuilder with an outstanding reputation for delivering a quality product across Lincolnshire.
The Site Manager will have overall responsibility for the site and will liaise closely with the Construction Director and Contracts Managers to deliver the highest quality work.
The Site Manager will over see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level and hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience working within house building in a similar position
- Experience managing an Assistant Site Manager / Foreman would be advantageous.
- You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
Apply for this position below or alternatively, for further information, please contact Sid Choudhury ASAP on 0203 036 0793 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see the other vacancies on our website www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk
We are specialists within White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis