6 months ago
Job title: Site Manager – New Build Housing
Location: South Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to work in South Yorkshire on new build housing schemes.
As Site Manager you will be reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager.
- Managing the development to maintain and deliver the build programme in accordance with budgets and forecasts.
- Full responsibility and control of all site staff and sub-contractors including labour only groundworkers/contractors, ensuring that all employees comply with Health and Safety standards
- Liaison with head office, NHBC and local authority departments
- Timely ordering of materials ensuring the build programme can be achieved
- Ensure all NHBC inspections are carried out as required
- Carry out hand over inspection of properties to the customers in accordance with our customer care procedures
- Complete as soon as practicably possible any customer care defects raised in conjunction with our customer care team
- Actively encourage a philosophy of safety, progress, quality and innovation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Site Management role within the new build housing sector
- 1st Aid
- Full, clean driving license
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Michelle Smith at Thorn Baker on 07766 825200 or email@example.com.
Key Skills: Site Manager, New Build, Housing, Residential