Flexible Dependant on Experience
about 1 year ago
Role Title: Site Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive, negotiable on experience
Role Status: Live, client reviewing CVs, interviews planned mid to late April with start date May to June depending on candidate availability.
A career changing opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to join a rapidly expanding company within the residential housing sector. You will be working with an ambitious team on an exciting new product that is changing the face of the housing sector. Our client is an established, forward thinking organisation, with strong financial backing and strategic growth plans. The recruitment process is actively under-way with govt guidelines rigorously followed.
- Manage all works safely and efficiently, keeping a report of the day to day site operations.
- Manage the day to day safe logistics of the works with special attention to Machinery, Working at Height and Lifting Operations.
- Assist commercial team with cost and value management.
- Create RFI's and communicating to relevant
- Work with the site team in monitoring HSEQ aspects of the project
- Keep a full diary of site activities that includes daily resources on site
- Experience within residential sector essential
- Experience of running volume house building sites
- Demonstrates ambition and desire to progress and work on something new
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing to meet customer demand
- Team player with good collaboration skills, able to collaborate with design colleagues, clients and key stakeholders.
- Very high quality oral and written communication skills
- Proactive approach, attention to detail, able to identify areas of need and manage output
- SMSTS, Black CSCS
- CPCS for lifting desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to join a highly ambitious construction team and make a significant impact in the residential housing sector. Be part of something new.
- The successful applicant will be a highly skilled residential housing project – a competitive salary will be offered to the right person
- Flexible working options
- Join a design-led, quality-focused, progressive, and very ambitious team who have demonstrated their growth potential
For a confidential discussion about this role call Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker 07969 972412 or to apply, submit your CV to this advert or email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Skills: Site Manager, Residential, Housing, SMSTS, Developer, CSCS, CPCS