£55k - 62k per year + Car, Bonus etc.
21 days ago
Title: Site Manager
Sector: Volume Housing
Salary: Up to £62,000 + Very attractive package
This ethical and progressive employer are looking for a Site Manager for a large housing development in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. you will be the number one Site Manager reporting to the Regional Construction Director. This employer have a very strong order book and offers a solid career progression track for the right individuals, if you are eager to impress and develop then this is the place for you.
- Site Management experience with a Housebuilder or Property Developer
- Proven experience managing sites for residential and mixed-use projects
- Excellent time management and able to manage multiple subcontractors on site
- Commercially and financially aware of costing and sustainability
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Able to build rapport with your team and support their development
- Motivated and able to engage with all levels of staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Health and Safety focused
What's in it for you?
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous private pension
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
- Company car/car allowance
- 28 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share save scheme
- Gym membership discounts
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or apply directly to this role. We are looking for someone to start with this employer in early December.
Key Skills: Housing, Residential, Property, Site Manager, SMSTS, CSCS, Health & Safety, Developer