7 months ago
Title: Site Manager
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Leading housebuilder are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join the growing team in Bristol. This company have won several awards and are recognised nationally for their high quality homes
Managing the construction of a residential development, reporting the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure all plots are built to a high standard
- Manage labour and materials on site
- Ensure compliance to NHBC standards, building regulations and health and safety requirements
- Carry out toolbox talks
- Working closely with internal departments and external suppliers
This is just a brief overview of the role. Full job description is available upon request.
- Experience working as a Site Manager on volume residential projects
- Strong knowledge of NHBC requirements and building regulations
- Prioritise health and safety
- Problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- And several more
For further information relating to this role and for a full job specification please click apply or contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412
Skills: Site Manager, Housing, Residential, NHBC, Construction, New Build, Homes