£270 - 280 per day
2 months ago
Title: Site Manager (Freelance)
Rate: £270 per day
Duration: 6 month (min) - Outside IR35
Start: Early September
- The role will be currently based on a large private country estate, with new build works, infrastructure, landscaping and restoration of listed building.
- The project value currently exceeds £50 million and all the works will be executed to the highest standard.
- The role will be reporting directly to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
My client are consultants employed by the Client directly, our role is to deliver the projects in accordance with his instructions. As a result the role on the Project is very wide ranging but is focused on the following;
- Establishing strategic programmes
- Preparing Logistic and Construction Management Plans
- Preparing detailed scopes of work for tender process.
- Review of tender return documents
- Management of Health & Safety on site
- Management of Trade Contractors with design responsibilities
- Liaising closely with the other consultants and designers.
- Review of drawings and raising of technical queries.
- Record keeping and reporting of the Construction process
- Management of change and instruction of variations
We would expect the candidate to be professionally qualified (MCIOB or Degree) and have 10 years relevant experience, ideally with high end residential work and Listed Buildings. You will need to be capable of working independently but in close conjunction with the Professional Team. An understanding of the Construction Management process and the JCT CMA & TC would be an advantage.
In addition we would expect;
- CSCS card holder
- 1st Aid qualified
- SMSTS qualified
- Asbestos Awareness
This is a great long-term role with a client that we have a strong relationship with, the project is diverse and challenging. For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Heritage, High-end residential, Listed Buildings, Site Management, Luxury, CSCS, SMSTS, Construction