£45k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Title: Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Sector: Housing - Timber Frame
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to join the housing team of a prestegious regional developer. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a timber frame housing project in Cirencester. Reporting to the Project Manager and Construction Manager you will ensure the provision of safe, efficient and cost effective works at all times, while maintaining the highest quality of work and customer service are delivered within the given time-scales. This is a great employer who have a very low staff turnover due to the respect and investment they put into their employees
- Support the Project Manager with the day to day running of the development
- Management and implementation of health and safety procedures
- Ensure site presentation is maintained at the correct standard at all times.
- Support the Project Manager to deliver all aspects of production requirements
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty provider's requirements (NHBC, LABC Services).
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of each NHBC key stage inspection
- Experience of working as a Site Manager with a residential house builder.
- Experience of building with timber frame, a timber frame erection background would be ideal
- Experience of effectively managing teams
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety and building legislation
- Valid CSCS card (or equivalent).
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid certificate
Whats in It for you:
- Company Car or Allowance
- Training & Development
For further information relating to this role, please contact Katie Smith of Thorn Baker on 07970 224907 or email email@example.com
Keys Skills: CSCS, SMSTS, Health & Safety, Housing, Residential, NHBC, Timber Frame