3 months ago
Job Title- Site Manager/Supervisor (Rope Access)
Special Requirements- IRATA L3 qualification or experienced IRATA L1/2, PTS
Thorn Baker is working with a specialistrope access, civil engineering company to recruit a Manager to oversee varied works along the railways in the South West, Wales and Wiltshire regions; specifically geotechnical works, de-vegetation and structure repair on the rail infrastructure.
This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be joining an established team of likeminded professionals working in an interesting and ever changing environment.
Thorn Baker's client has recently won some sizeable contracts which has called for substantial growth across the business
The position offers an excellent salary, enviable package and strong potential for progression.
As Site Manager you will:
- Manage a strong team of operatives carrying out works in places others may not dare to go!
- Specify and order equipment and materials
- Develop strong relationships with employees and clients alike
Thorn Baker's client is looking for someone who:
- Has an IRATA L3 qualification although experienced IRATA L1/2’s with the relevant background will be considered.
- Holds a current PTS card
- Has railway industry experience specifically in geotechnical works, de-vegetation and structure repair on the rail infrastructure.
- Extremely competitive salary which is fully dependant on level of experience
- Enviable package including a car
- The opportunity to gain further training and support at the expense of the company
For further information relating to this role, please contact Ben Knight of Thorn Baker on 07861 251 504 or apply directly to the advert or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Project Management, CSCS, PTS, IRATA L3, IRATA L1 IRATA L2, PTS, Restricted access, Geotechnical Engineer, De vegetation, Rail