£55k - 60k per year + Car or Allowance, Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Title: Site Manager
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000
We are looking for a Site Manager to join a very successful national housebuilder for a 257 unit site where you will be delivering a mix of timber frame family homes and apartments of up to 3 stories. You will work closely with other departments in the region as part of the development and construction phases, this is a key central role in the delivery of quality homes. If you’re looking to build a long-term career with rewards, working with experienced teams and delivering homes to be proud of, then we want to hear from you!
- A proactive and supportive Manager to your teams and subcontractors
- A strong relationship builder
- You will be collaborative & problem-solving when faced with challenges and preventing re-occurrences.
- Strong communication and good leadership skills
- Driven to deliver to the build programme both on budget and to deadlines.
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge,
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience as a Site Manager
- All relevant site tickets
What's in it for you?
- Competitive bonus schemes
- Company car or car allowance
- Private pension up to 12.5%
- Private healthcare
- 28 days' annual leave
- Retail discounts
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Housing, Site Manager, Developer, Residential, NHBC, Homes, SMSTS, CSCS