£45k - 55k per year
1 day ago
Title: Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Sector: High spec refurbishment / Heritage
A multiple award-winning and highly reputable regional building contractor established over 40 years ago is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Site Manager to strengthen their growing team.
They focus on high quality and detail for a wide range of professional and private clients who use their expertise across both traditional and contemporary designs, for period refurbishments, new build, smaller works and maintenance.
The ideal applicant will have experience in delivering results to exceptional standards on high end heritage projects
- A proactive and supportive Manager to your teams and subcontractors
- A strong relationship builder
- You will be collaborative & problem-solving when faced with challenges and preventing re-occurrences.
- Strong communication and good leadership skills
- Driven to deliver the build programme both on budget and to deadlines
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge,
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience as a Site Manager
- All relevant site tickets
- Good working knowledge of heritage and refurbishment projects
- SMSTS, CSCS Card and First Aid required
- Full UK driving licence
For further information relating to this role please contact Katie Smith at Thorn Baker on 07970 224907, apply on-line via this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Site Manager, Refurbishment, Heritage, CSCS, SMSTS, Construction, Professional