£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Title: Site Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Sector: Refurbishment / Fit Out
A privately owned, multi-discipline, award winning Principal Contractor offering a full range of professional construction, design and building services are now seeking a Site Manager. This company have an excellent reputation and offers an unrivalled service to various sectors over both new build and refurbishment projects.
This company have an enviable reputation for attracting and retaining the very best people in their industry. Offer and take great pride in training and developing their staff and truly believe its their people that make them great.
- You will be responsible for leading all site activity and managing the project with the support of a Contracts Manager (CM).
- You will support all site-based operatives to safely deliver projects within the required time and to the quality standards expected of the business.
- Plan and manage all subcontractor activities whilst leading the site team
- Maintaining quality and safety control procedures
- Hold all the usual Site Tickets
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering quality projects and finishes on time and within budget.
- Always demonstrate a positive attitude
- Previous experience delivering commercial, new build and refurbishment projects are essential.
- Have stable work history.
- Have excellent costumers and business communication skills
- Experience with Health and Safety
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412
Key Skills: Refurbishment, Interiors, Fitout, Site Management, CSCS, SMSTS, Health & Safety