Newcastle upon Tyne
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Title: Site Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Sector: Housing / Residential
This successful and dynamic property business founded in West Yorkshire over 20 years ago are now seeking a Site Manager to run a large residential development in Newcastle. In the twenty this reputable company has grown into a well-known, customer focused business, developing over 100 schemes across most sectors of the property market.
- The role of the Site Manager is to ensure the smooth operation of a designated site.
- Assist in the organisation of subcontractors on site.
- Assist in the procurement of materials and equipment
- Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the quality standards expected and programme set • Ensure clients are kept in constant communication with progress on site.
- Ensure projects are snagged and defects remedied before handover
- Ensure site is safe and secure at all times.
- Contribute to the control individual contract budgets minimising waste and maximising labour outputs
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation/reports are accurate and produced on time
- The successful candidate will have strong experience in the Housing Sector
- With a solid career history
- Must hold a current SMSTS and CSCS
- First Aider
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills
- Good working knowledge of relevant Health & Safety
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412
Key Skills: Housing, Site Management, Residential, House Building, CSCS, SMSTS