£22 - 24 per hour
0203 036 0542
about 1 month ago
Title: Site Manager
Sector: Retail Refurbishment & Build
Duration: 1 week
Hours: 7am to 7pm Monday - Friday
Working Site Manager required for a Monday start, ideally from Joinery background for a retail refurbishment project in Leicester
- Communicate with Project Manager, other trades on site
- Raise any problems/ site issues to Project manager,
- Complete Final inspection with client representative.
- Setting up site including welfare/ skip arrangements.
- Site inductions, including Covid checks, reporting any potential /confirmed cases.
- Manage H&S on site, including checking signing in & out completed, numbers on site, reporting any accidents/ near misses on site to
- All contractors to have a hard copy of RAMS on first day of site attendance and to be supplied to site manager, email RAMS not accepted.
- Toolbox talks. Twice a week minimum & workplace inspection to be completed weekly.
- Securing site on a night
- Keep up to date with programme and report any direct contractors not attending as per programme/ or raise concerns if falling behind.
- Manage deliveries coming to site on behalf of client, and check deliveries, report any shortages
- Check housekeeping is kept up to date by all contractors and report any issues to contract manager.
- Handover to client project manager.
- First Aid
- Ideally from a joinery background
For further information relating to this role, please contact Thorn Baker on 077531 98515 - email@example.com
Key Skills: Joinery, Carpentry, Retail, fitout, "fit out", Site Manager, CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid