£170 per day
about 1 year ago
Role: Site Supervisor
Sector: Construction - high-end residential / heritage
Location: Cirencester / Cotswolds
Duration: Ongoing freelance role (could become permanent)
We are seeking a motivated Site Supervisor with excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail to join a friendly, professional and highly-skilled team based in the Cotswolds. Our client provides a bespoke and very high quality construction and renovation service with a focus on craftsmanship. Operating in the Cirencester region for more than two decades they have an outstanding reputation, strong client base and a portfolio of beautiful projects.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Site Supervisor who is capable of leading and organising trades on site in addition to communicating with all members of the project team and clients. This is an ongoing contract role during the busy summer period but could become a permanent role for the right person. A high-end carpentry or stonework background would be highly regarded.
This is a company who strongly believes in work/life balance and provides an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work on quality projects and get home at a reasonable hour.
- Toolbox talks
- Overseeing trades on site
- Organising site logistics and materials
- Communicating with all members of the project team
- Site administration
- Implementing HSE procedures
- Project values typically £500k - £1m
- Within commutable radius of Cirencester
What's in it for you?
- Long term contract with a reputable organisation
- Good work life balance
- Work on high-end, beautiful projects with a strong focus on quality and luxury, bespoke trades work
- Potential opportunity for permanent role
To apply, submit your CV to this advert or contact Ngaire (Ny-ree) Wallace at Thorn Baker on email@example.com.
Key words: SSSTS, SMSTS, carpenter, joiner, stonemason, carpentry, stonework, construction, residential, Site Manager, Site Supervisor, Foreman