£28k - 35k per year + Vehicle benefits
0117 203 3444
5 months ago
Title: Site Supervisor
Location: North West Coverage (Manchester base)
Sector: Timber Frame
Salary: Up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
A leading provider of Timber Frame construction solutions who provide to the Private, Social / Affordable and Commercial / public works sectors, are expanding in the North West and are now seeking a Site Supervisor. They operate throughout the United Kingdom and work with some of the UK's largest housing developers.
- On-site supervision of our timber frame erector crew
- On-site liaison with the Principal Contractor’s Site Manager
- Daily reporting to the Contract Manager of site activity, issues and progress
- Weekly project reporting to head office
- Specifically, the Supervisor shall undertake:
- Recorded Quality Inspections
- The ideal candidate will have experience of supervising, managing or erecting timber frame buildings
- The role would suit an Assistant Site Manager or Foreman.
- A qualified timber frame erector or joinery gang leader will also be considered for the role; this is an excellent development opportunity for those wishing to progress from a trades background into supervision and management.
- A driven person, with an ability to prioritise workload, be highly organised and communicate clearly with customers and erectors is essential.
- A relevant CSCS card or 5 day SMSTS are essential. Other relevant qualifications are useful.
What's in for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Van
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Life Assurance
For further information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 0117 203 3444
Key skills: Timber, Carpenter, Carpentry, Housing, Residential, CSCS, SMSTS, Supervisor