about 1 year ago
Title: Structural Design Engineer
Location: West Midlands / North West
Salary: Flexible (depending on experience)
Sector: Offsite Construction - Light Steel Frame
An exceptional company who are welcoming, family-friendly and ambitious. They are at the forefront of their industry and offer a very creative an challenging environment where teams are collaborative, innovative and proud of what they do.
We are looking for Structural Design Engineers at all levels to join our clients teams in the Midlands or the North West of the UK. Working within their Design team, the role holder will lead or assist on structural design elements on projects as required, in a client facing engineering role.
Your key responsibilities :
- Adherence to the Integrated Management System
- Undertaking concept designs and planning projects at concept stage on a wide variety of buildings
- Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines and budgets
- Interact and cultivate relations with clients and other project members
- Representing the company at meetings with clients and suppliers
- Experience as a Structural Engineer
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current codes of practice
- Broad range of engineering skills
- Comfortable undertaking hand calculations and using spreadsheets as standard, but able to demonstrate ability to use 3D modelling software.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CSCS card holder
- Full clean UK driving licence
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus one extra for your birthday
- Good pension scheme
- Values awards and prizes
- Access to on-line discount platform
- Loads more including eye tests, life assurance etc.
If you require any further information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Tekla, 3D modelling, Revit, Light Gauge Steel, Engineering, Engineer, Structures, Structural