about 1 month ago
Job title: Structural Steel Detailer
Job type: Off-site, Steel Frame
Salary / Rate: Dependant on Experience
Market leader within the Offsite construction industry specialising in Large Gauge Steel Framing is looking for a Structural Steel Detailer to join the Detailing team. This company are forward-thinking and have a very innovative approach to everything they do, with industry-leading technologies being used at all stages of the projects they deliver. In this role no two days will be the same; this company provides steel framing solutions across multiple sectors such as residential, hotels and education.
Home/ remote working will be required along with some travel to different office locations.
- Use Tekla to produce accurate 3D models of steel frame buildings and structures
- Produce and check fabrication drawings, CAM data and general arrangements
- Liaise with members of the design team, colleagues and customers
- Ensure project deadlines are met
This is just an overview; the full job description is available upon request.
- Experience using Tekla structures- Essential
- Background in steel framing or structural steelwork- Desired
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday and a day off on your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Company life assurance
- And much more! (full list of benefits available upon request)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker or call 07811744871.
Key Skills: Structural Detailer, Steel Detailer, Steel, Steel Frame, LGSF, Off-site, Offsite, Construction, Design, Build