£30k - 40k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Job title: Technical Coordinator
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £40,000 (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Coordinator to join a market leading company within the house building sector. This is an instantly recognisable name within the industry, with customer service excellence at the core of everything they do.
You will be joining a business committed to helping talented and driven individuals build the career that they want, offering extensive opportunities for long-term development and a strong focus on delivering an inclusive company culture.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating external design consultants, obtaining building control approvals, discharging planning conditions, ensuring mains services are procured and providing Construction Issue drawings for site starts.
- Qualified as a Civil/Building Engineer or Construction related degree/HNC/HND
- Good technical knowledge of residential projects, together with a degree of flair for design
- Strong understanding of Building Regulations, NHBC, Party Wall Awards and associated construction industry legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
What's in it for you?
Salary negotiable to £40,000
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Technical, Technical Coordinator, NHBC, Building regulations, New Homes, Housebuilding, Housing developer, Residential New build, Housing, Apartments