Top Remuneration & Package Available
24 days ago
Title: Technical Director
Location: West Yorkshire or East Riding of Yorkshire Base
Salary: Flexible to Suit + Attractive Package
We have been exclusively retained to recruit and experienced Technical Director for an established, fast growing modular building contractor to be based in either West Yorkshire or East Riding of Yorkshire. This is a really exciting board level position for a company that has grown significantly over the last three years.
To undertake the leadership of the Groups Design and Technical Team of Architectural and Engineering Technicians. This team has a complement of 7 and is growing rapidly based on Business Development success. As a Technical Director, you will provide support to the Managing Director in unison with the Executive Leadership Team to deliver the businesses strategic objectives and lead the Technical and Design Team. Key duties include:
- Contribute and implement the business policies, objectives and strategy.
- Team Leadership and development.
- Lead project design teams to deliver success in terms of quality, programme and costs.
- Check and approve outputs for technical accuracy and quality.
- Responsible for the training and development of your team to ensure continuous performance improvement.
- Effectively manage the design and technical departments, including the timely issue of drawings and accuracy to both Sales and Production.
- Chair monthly Technical meetings and other such meetings and seminars when requested.
A full job specification is available upon request.
- HNC or Degree in relevant Discipline
- Financial Skills
- Min 10 years Technical and Commercial
- Min 5 years Leadership
- Experience of Modular Construction
- Budget Setting & Meeting Targets
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Design, Inventor, Revit, CAD, AutoCAD, Offsite, MMC, Modular, Volumetric, Technical Director, Leadership