£28k - 38k per year
8 days ago
Rob title: Timber Frame Designer
Salary / Rate: Varies on experience, in the region of £28k - £38k
A leading, award-winning developer and specialist in building homes and communities is seeking a Timber Frame Designer to join the Liverpool-based design team. This organisation have an extremely good reputation and enviable credentials. They have won numerous prestigious awards for design and sustainability, as a result of their commitment to outstanding design and dedication to stunning architecture. Projects include affordable housing, regeneration and new build. They are leaders in social responsibility and sustainability.
- Timber frame design
- Use of MiTek Wood Engine software
- Current technical knowledge to include building regulations and environmental standards
- Building relationships within a dynamic team and with external stakeholders such as clients and architects
- Dynamic team player with excellent communication skills and moderate to significant experience of Timber Frame design
- Strong technical knowledge of building regulations and standards
- Proficient MiTek Wood Engine knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Competitive package, professional team, opportunity to work with a major award-winning organisation on some of the most well-regarded and exciting sustainable home-building projects in the UK.
Key skills: Timber Frame Designer, MiTek, MiTek Wood Engine, Liverpool, architect, Timber Frame, housing, developer, designer, senior designer