£30k - 35k per year
about 1 month ago
Rob title: Timber Frame Designer
Salary / Rate: £30k - £35k
This leading provider of timber frame homes and structural solutions for residential and commercial developments has a new opportunity for an experienced and keen Timber Frame Designer, due to their continued expansion. Based in rural Cambridgeshire but just 20 mins drive from Bedford, Stevenage and Cambridge, this role offers a great mix of high performance design work in a commercial environment with one of the UKs largest manufacturers, in a peaceful and pleasant setting. Get a great work / life balance here with a traffic free route to work in a dynamic team.
- Designing in a CAD environment with structural timber (timber frame or roof trusses)
- Use of Consultec timber frame design software and Gangnail roof truss software
- Current technical knowledge to include building regulations and environmental standards
- Building relationships within a dynamic team and with external stakeholders such as clients and architects
- Dynamic team player with excellent communication skills and moderate to significant experience of structural Timber Frame design
- Strong technical knowledge of building regulations and standards
- Expert CAD user. Consultec or Gangnail experience would be strongly regarded but is not expected
What's in it for you?
- Competitive package, beautiful working location in a peaceful environment with a commercial focus, chance to work with one of the UKs largest providers of timber frame solutions with a growing pipeline of work.
Key skills: Timber Frame Designer, CAD, Consultec, Gangnail, roof truss, Cambridgeshire