Burton upon Trent
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Junior/ Trainee Estimator
Sector: Fire Protection
Location: North West Leicestershire
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Specialist fire protection contractor based in North West Leicestershire are recruiting for a Junior/ Trainee Estimator to join the sales team. This company are specialists in their chosen field and have a great reputation and repeat business with many well-known main contractors across the UK.
- Learn to carry out basic take offs from drawings
- Assist and work with the sales team to produce and submit tender returns
- Learn to understand basic bills of quantities
- Create and develop relationships with clients and contractors
This is just a brief overview- The full job spec is available on request.
- Construction knowledge- Desired
- Hold a degree in Quantity Surveying, or a similar commercial degree in construction
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Fully IT literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Experience of working in an office environment with a small team- Favourable
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a friendly team of motivated professionals in a company that is experiencing continued growth
- Annual bonus
- Career Progression
- Competitive package
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert to Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker at email@example.com or call on 0117 2033 444.
Key skills: Estimator, Junior, Trainee, Fire protection, construction